[Support request] Failed to import Demo Data and Smooth Transitions between Pages is not Working.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar i 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    i
    Participant

All required plugins are activated, but there are still errors when import the initial demo data, showing the following error message.
    [ERROR] Failed to import “leapin” (Media)
    [ERROR] Failed to import “pjax-blog-top” (Media)
    And the result is that the header image and the features on the front page show “Post not found! Uh Oh. Something is missing. Try double checking things.”

Also, the smooth transition between pages is not working. The Other>Pjax Blog Setting isn’t showing the instructed options.

Code Mafia
    Code Mafia
    Keymaster

Hello, i.

I can confirm the message as well. But this is not a problem, actually.
    [ERROR] Failed to import “leapin” (Media)
    [ERROR] Failed to import “pjax-blog-top” (Media)

> And the result is that the header image and the features on the front page show “Post not found! Uh Oh. Something is missing. Try double checking things.”
    It means your website cant find the page set as the front page. Please go to Customize > Homepage Setting and set your front page.

> Also, the smooth transition between pages is not working.
    Do you activate SSL on your site by using plugin like “Really Simple SSL”? If not yet, it may solve your problem.

Thanks,
    Tono

i
    Participant

Hello Tono!
    First of all, thanks for replying to my questions. However, the problems remain unsolved. “Customize > Homepage Setting” has no setting for setting up the front page, I probably just not knowing how because I am pretty much new to website building. I will be more than grateful if you can demonstrate how to do it with more details. There is a new problem that the “All Features” in the “Below Container” section turned grey, I don’t know if it is a widget problem and I don’t know how to fix it. And I already installed the “Really Simple SSL” but the smooth transition between pages is still not working.
    Here is my website address: http://www.yezhihan8.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Posts