By accessing the website at https://leap-in.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and the application on the website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on LeapIn Corp. website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LeapIn Corp. website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- The Extended License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item.
- You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product may be Sold.
- You can create the End Product for a client, and this license is then transferred from you to your client.
- You can Sell and make any number of copies of the single End Product.
- You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3.
- This license is a “single application” license and not a “multi-use” license, which means that you can’t use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application.
Both licenses shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LeapIn Corp. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on LeapIn Corp. website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. LeapIn Corp. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, LeapIn Corp. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LeapIn Corp. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LeapIn Corp.’s website, even if LeapIn Corp. or a LeapIn Corp. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on LeapIn Corp. website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LeapIn Corp. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. LeapIn Corp. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However LeapIn Corp. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
LeapIn Corp. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LeapIn Corp. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
LeapIn Corp. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.